Thursday, November 4, 2010

Unfinished Bizness

This is my knitting basket. Let's see what's inside!


1. Lace Ribbon Scarf. I think I started this a couple of... years ago. It is all but finished, but still clinging to the needles as if to life itself while I figure out which cast off to use.


2. This cute little guy is just waiting for me to sew on one stinkin' button. Meanwhile, his intended owner is doubling in size roughly every two weeks and will soon be kicking down tall buildings in Tokyo.


3. Bibs. Four of 'em. Each with four ends to weave in. I hate ends. I hate these.


4. I'm not ready to open this bag yet. Let's talk about something else.


There it is, an unflinching moral inventory... give or take a few other projects that shall remain nameless. My name is Aimee, and I have issues with finishing things. This hat project will either be my own personal twelve-step program, or one final bender before I hit rock bottom.

I'm giving myself until December 1 to deal with the contents of my knitting basket, with a little help from DCI Tennison, a sassy bitch with limitless ambition (and not a few demons of her own):


I think I can hear those yarn ends screaming for mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment