Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Appointment With Destiny

Starting December 1, 2010, I will do my damnedest to knit one hat every week for a year. Nowadays, one cannot embark on a quixotic mission without blogging about it, so I will. In fact, that may be the point of the quixotic mission in the first place. It's kind of a chicken-and-egg situation. Let's just leave it at that.

I hope to accomplish a couple of things:
1. Knit a lot.
2. Write a lot.

Since no one will believe that I am knitting as much as I say that I am, I will also do my damnedest to provide photographic evidence. I will try to make it pretty.

It's very likely that I will drive myself to the brink of insanity. Perhaps I will pull back in time, perhaps not. Only my faithful readers will know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment