Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pup Tent

It's been a few days since Hat 47 left my clutches, and I kind of miss having it around-- it spent a couple of weeks just sitting around my house looking gorgeous. Pardon me while I fetishize:






Project Notes

Yarn: Shelter-- my love for this yarn shows no sign of diminishing. The folks at Brooklyn Tweed were kind enough to let me come to the warehouse and pick up the single skein of Sap I needed... turns out, the recipient now works at said warehouse and has the opportunity to roll around in giant piles of Shelter* on an almost daily basis. Damn her.

Pattern: Pup Tent by Catherine Gamroth. The simple texture stitch pattern only looks like cables-- tricky, tricky!

Etc: I'm happy to report that Bristol is not yet too jaded to enjoy her hat-- though I think that perhaps the color has something to do with it. And I may or may not have acquired my own small pile of Shelter to roll around in... I mean, to make this! That's right, folks, there is a light at the end of this tunnel of hats, and it's getting brighter every day.


*AND now Loft!! I'm looking for a very flimsy excuse to start hoarding this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment