Monday, October 24, 2011

Shadow Tuque

My friend Maggie is petite, blond, and ridiculously photogenic... which, I suppose, is why no one could resist disrupting our photo shoot:





Or maybe Leah was just trying to demonstrate that you can, indeed, pick your friend's nose... just remember, Maggie, I gave you your hat first!

Project Notes

Yarn: Quince and Co. Puffin-- which now comes in very pretty heather grays. It's squishy.

Pattern: Shadow Tuque by Lee Juvan. I don't think I'd ever seen the word tuque spelled out before this pattern. So naturally I had to knit one.

Etc: I'm finally wrapping up Beanie month... which was August. What's even funnier is I'm still finishing a hat I started in July. But I started my last hat for October today, so I can still claim to be on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment