Monday, January 3, 2011

January line-up

I blathered on for so long yesterday that I decided to save my January hat line-up for a separate post. Here it is:
  1. Floating Spiral Hat by Owen Biesel from the Winter 2009 Interweave Knits. I'll be using Knit Picks City Tweed.
  2. As-yet-untitled double-knit beanie for my husband in Knit Picks Telemark. I'll be using this pattern as a guide. This one has a deadline-- his birthday is January 27th. I'm new to double knitting, so it's going to be an adventure.
  3. Autumn in Garrison by Kate Gagnon Osborne in Fibre Company Canopy Worsted-- for me!
  4. Vintage Pixie Cap (Ravelry link) from the book Vintage Knits for Modern Babies by Hadley Fierlinger. This should finish off the last of the Cotton Ease remnants from last year's baby knitting fest.
I'm also working on the prototype for a free hat pattern based on my Amazing Voyage Hat. I managed to snag some of the elusive Amazing yarn the other day. And by some, I mean this much:


Pretty impressive for a non-stashing knitter, eh? If I don't get too distracted by all the pretty colors, I hope to have the hat-- and pattern-- ready to share by January 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment