Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don't Touch That Dial

We, er, interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you a very special episode of 52 weeks, 52 hats entitled Not Another Hat:

Featuring Malabrigo Lace as "The Blog-Derailer"

Will our plucky heroine, brought low by last week's misadventures in double knitting, succumb to the seductive texture and mood-altering color of her new fling, or will she come to her senses in time to complete (the yet-to-be started) hat #8... by Friday?

(For more knitting-- and possibly less melodrama-- point your antennae to WIP Wednesday)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! That's gorgeous. Hat Shmat, I wanna see what that beautiful malabrigo turns into! I say if you can manage to wrap it around your head in some fashion or another, it counts as a hat. I'm not helping, am I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, count me in on Paula's idea. Can you wear it on your head? Sure, then it's a hat! ;) It's beautiful and it looks incredibly soft. I can't see how you couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is beautiful. Resistance is futile. Just enjoy the wonder that is Malabrigo. I echo the three above...wrap it around your head and call it a turban.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look forward to the next dramatic episode! hee-hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a Citron on your needles? Maybe you could make #8 a quick baby hat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enablers!! And Geknitics-- yes, and stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malabrigo ... green.... and the problem is....? Just flow with it. Enjoy the journey.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swoon, swoon! It looks so light and floaty already! Is it the Citron? (looks like it)--I definitely want to knit that too!

    ReplyDelete