Sunday, November 28, 2010

(Not Entirely) Lazy Sunday

Today is feeling like another one of those nearly-perfect days. I signed up for my January-March work schedule this morning and I only have to work TWO weekends!! Then Eric and I went on another outdoor adventure, though I forgot to bring my camera. Now he's baking bread (heavenly smell) and I'm dragging my heels because I have a lot to post on for the upcoming week:
  • FO's from November-- I'm throwing myself a blocking party tomorrow.
  • December's hat line-up-- I can't WAIT to get started!
  • My recent adventures on the internets.
  • The lovely and talented Sarah included me in her blog meme!
I'm not feeling much like addressing the first three, so here goes #4:

1. which would you rather have: the ability to fly, or the power of invisibility? Those are some limited superpower options, but I will go with the ability to fly. I do enjoy eavesdropping and people watching, but I already have pretty good powers of invisibility...

2. what was your favorite dish at thanksgiving this year? Sicilian broccoli-- I made it for my coworkers from my mom's recipe, and I just enjoyed the leftovers in an omelette for lunch. Yum.

3. what is your favorite movie of all time? This is too difficult. Rear Window. Maybe. What are your TEN favorite movies of all time?

4. if you could have an all-expenses paid trip anywhere, where would you go? (no fair saying 'a trip around the world!') Iceland, Scotland, Japan, New Zealand. Not necessarily in that order.

5. describe your favorite pair of shoes ever Perhaps the last time I found unmitigated enjoyment in footwear was age five-- pink jelly shoes-- but I do love my very refined, knee-high, stacked-heel black leather riding boots when my feet permit me to wear them.

6. no internet or no TV: which would you pick? Too easy-- I already live without TV. Mostly out of thrift, mind you. Internet-- from my cold, dead hands.

7. what is your favorite season? (for bonus points (coconuts? bananas? whatever is available on our island), rank all 4 in order!) Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring. I prefer bananas.

Golly, that was fun. I can't think of much else to say, but I did take this yesterday:

That's my neighbor's house, seen from the guest bedroom window. The color combination haunts me... the beginnings of an original hat design, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment