Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tying up loose ends
My feelings for this project have been on quite a roller coaster for the past, well, month-and-a-half-- but I think I may finally be over the hump. This weekend I sat down and wrote a list of the people I still want to make hats for, as well as potential yarn and pattern pairings. Lo, and behold-- I have only 18 hats left! It was sort of an "Eye of the Tiger" moment.
And today I got another little boost-- I made Project of the Week on the Kelbourne Woolens blog! This thrills me to no end-- I love The Fibre Company yarns and Courtney and Kate are such talented designers.
Still, it's been a while since I've posted a finished hat-- when I think how long I start to hyperventilate a tiny bit-- but I'm hoping to fix that very soon. As for all those ends... if I weave in at least one per day, I should finish by December 1st!