Sunday, March 27, 2011

Aw, shucks

Two of my fellow bloggers-- Chrissy & Andria-- have nominated me for a lovely award:


Compliments tend to make me bashful, but it is nice-- awesome, actually-- to know that people read and enjoy my work.

So to return the favor, I'd like to nominate a few of my favorite small, worthwhile blogs-- the award is meant for bloggers with fewer than 100 followers. Please check these out, I always enjoy them:







And of course, be sure to visit Crafty Cripple (Chrissy) and The McGreen Experience (Andria)--Thanks, ladies!


*My Blogger Dashboard says SHU has fewer than 100 followers, but she does have a pretty wide readership-- not exactly small, but definitely worthwhile. I probably wouldn't be blogging without her inspiration, and I would love to see her nominees!

4 comments:

  1. i guess it's how you define 'follower'! i have about 600 subscribers on google reader but not a lot of 'followers' - perhaps b/c i don't put an option to 'follow' anywhere from the blog :) however, i luuuuv many smaller blogs and will be excited to spread the word! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aimee! This makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Aimee! I really enjoy reading your blog, too. I especially love learning new techniques which you explain so well. And the writing and photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! As you can see from my lack of posts, I have not had much time to knit and blog the last couple of weeks, and haven't had a chance to follow up on this in a post, but I plan on doing so. Your blog is absolutely one of my favorites, so I am honored and flattered!
    Thank you Aimee!

    ReplyDelete